Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Journey Begun On 23/11/07..

The most beautiful day of my life!!
Me,as Ms *Jus*ma*li*za*E*mie*lia* married with my man i loved..Mr*Ir*fan Ju*nai*di*…

Nikah Ceremony,da beginnning of a new life chapter...
Venue: Masjid Taman Guar Perahu & My Home Sweet Home
Date:23 November 2007
Time:4.30-7.00 pm

ketibaan pengantin di masjid yg menjadi bukti termeterainya satu ikatan yg suci..

mas kahwin,Gelang n cincin,also cincin to sayang..

hati penuh debaran..

sekali lafaz,alhamdullillah..

emotional moment with dear...

luv my pelamin,fresh white roses...

Bagai Pinang Di belah dua..:-)

Loving Posing!!

My handbouquet,white roses,love the flower n the floral scent..

Our Ring..see my inai,very the creative design..i like!!

Very the romantic Posing...

I love being married to my dearest husband..

I love being the new addition to my husband' s family...

sedara mara n jiran2 yg banyak membantu..

1 comment:

cipan666 said...

seronok sgt time ni kan? =)